For physical products, fulfillment is handled in-house at the Press. Products in stock will be turned around for shipping in 2-3 business days. Our preferred domestic carrier is USPS. At this time, we do not offer international shipping. Customers will be able to select a preferred shipping method on check out. Tracking numbers will be provided by email once your shipping label is generated.
In terms of preorders, the timeline for availability and shipping will be communicated on the product’s shop page. Orders containing both in-stock physical products and preorders will be held until all items are available for shipment. One way to receive your in-stock products sooner would be to make separate orders for your in-stock and preorder items.
Physical Return and Refund Policy
Our general return policy:
- Opened and used games purchased on our webstore are not eligible for a return or refund.
- If you have a physical game that was purchased on our webstore within the last 30 days that is still in shrink wrap or your game arrived to you damaged in some way, you may return the game to Central Michigan University Press.
- Please contact the Press before you decide to initiate a return, using one of the methods listed on the Contact page. Please include your name, address, email address, order number, and reference to which item in your order you wish to return. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- You are responsible for returning the game to us (i.e., you pay for the return shipping) in the same condition that you received it. Please use proper shipping materials, as you are responsible for any damage that occurs during the return shipment. We reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the returned game.
- Upon receiving the game, we will issue a refund for the original purchase amount through the same payment method you used to make the original purchase.
Digital Products Return & Refund Policy
The purchase of digital products, including PDF downloads and other online material, is subject to the following terms and conditions. Please review these carefully before deciding whether to purchase a digital good.
- Digital products are deemed “used” after download or opening, and all used products purchased on the CMich Press webstore are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- If your digital purchase does not function correctly or you do not receive access to the digital product after purchase, please contact the Press, so that we can ensure a working product is delivered to you as soon as possible.