The Monumental Consequence Curriculum Guide is a 39-page learning guide by game designer Mary Beth Looney, that provides guidance, suggestions, and practical lesson plans for using Monumental Consequence in a classroom environment.
Download comes with two PDF files:
- The Curriculum Guide itself; and
- The Curriculum Guide Worksheet Packet, which contains a supplemental worksheet for one of the lessons in the Guide.
Table of Contents
- Monumental Consequence Curriculum Guide
- How to Talk about Art and Architecture: A Brief Guide to the Basics
- Lesson Plan #1: Describing a Work of Art or Architecture
- Lesson Plan #2: Exploring the Concept of Value for a Work of Art or Architecture
- Lesson Plan #3: A Hail of Questions about Art
- Lesson Plan #4: Researching to Learn about Works of Art
- Lesson Plan #5: Stocking the “Church”
- Lesson Plan #6: Life WithOUT Art
- Lesson Plan #7: Designing and/or Creating Art and Architecture for an Early Modern Town
- Recommended Media and Related Subjects
- Glossary of Terms
- Select Bibliography
Curriculum Guide Credits
- Written by: Mary Beth Looney
- Line Art by: Bill Spytma
- Layout Design and Editing by: Andrew D. Devenney, Associate Director, Center for Learning through Games and Simulations, Central Michigan University
- Copy Editing by: Jennifer Peterson
There are no reviews yet.